Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best Camera Travel Bag

586 - Valerio Bindi

Thanks to him, there is a crack at the Fort, all of its followers
architect, illustrator, animator and cartoonist, is in the group since 1990 SCIATTO produzie www.ecn.org / sciattoproduzie . With the Fort Prenestino work in organizing the festival of Rome Crack! now in its sixth edition and editions Fortepressa. An interview with Valerio

on Crack: festival of comics disruptive 1984 born in Gabon, drawing from high school ... My influences are very mixed, since I remember I was influenced by artists from different countries, working as a freelance illustrator, and am preparing a book for goddess Venus. I like to illustrate the poem, poetic universes, playing with the errors, to see how an idea can reach another ... and this invites the heart to flow more easily ...
Mihindou My name is Maya, but the child of 1984 born in Gabon, I draw since high school ..
My Influences are very melted, and as I remember as I always do Have Been influenced by artists from different country, I m working as a freelance illustrator, and book Preparing for a goddess Venus. I like to set out poetry, poetic universe, playing with Mistakes, observe how one idea can reach another one .. this invites the heart to flow Easier ...


http://negressebleue.ultra-book.com/ Back to menu -

0 comments:

Post a Comment